Myhorsez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post random things about horses here!, )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
.:Admin:.
Administrator

Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Contents:
Note to the Reader and Weather/Season [You are here]
Rules and Forms
Band Ranks
Recaps

Exclamation Note: This topic is password protected, and can only be open by the mini-mods or .:Admin:. Exclamation
----------------------
Updates
August 11, 2011
Each Season will last Aproximatly 50-100 Pages, depending on the season and how many people are on.
~~~~
Ranks
OWNER:
Admin

MINI-MODS:
N/A

- All of these people are Mins-Mods, and have the power to accept or deny new members. They were the original members and have earned the spot :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is a real life Wild Horse RP; where not all horses live in the same band/herd. In real life; a 'herd' or 'band' consist's, of One male; a few mares, and their offspring. Inbetween two and two and half years, Colts are kicked from the band; in a stallions fear of being taken over. Fillies are permitted to stay, or leave.
Most mare's do not have a choice when being snaked by a stallion; but often fight back in an attempt.

A Few Terms To Know

Lead Stallion: The leader of a Band, consisting of a few mares. usually a stallion of three or older.

Lead Mare: The Lead stallions mate; even though he generally is mates with each mare in the herd. This mare is his favorite and is often one of the smartest. She is the leader, often bringing the herd to new grazing places; to the watering hole; and leading the way to the valley when winter arrives. She follows the order's of the Lead Stallion just as well as the other mare's.

Other Mare's: Makes up the rest of the band. Usually ranging from three to five.

Yearlings: Colts, and Filles, of the age of one year. They usually are weaned from milk by the end of their first year and are starting to grown in the coat for life. They've tasted grassl; and have found it better than milk(in a humans oppinion: Wha?!?!) Colts are to be kicked from the herd within the next year or so.

Bachelor's: Colts who have been kicked from the herd; and are either on their own, or have joined another male in hopes of a future. Some stallions, or colts, stay within a small band of stallions for a few years. It is up to them when they leave; but they have a gernerally harder time catching mare's; as if another part of their band sees the mare; they would try as well.

Colt's and Fillies: The youngster's of each band. Twins are a rare case, as well as orphand ones.

Courting: When a Stallion asks a Mare to Mate/Breed.

Snaking: When a Stallion either takes a mare from another band forcefully, or takes in a Loner Mare.
-------------------------
It's Spring!

Last edited by .:Admin:. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://myhorsez.forumotion.com
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:29 pm

Contents:
Note to the Reader and Weather/Season
Rules and Forms [You are here.]
Band Ranks
Recaps
- - - - - - - - - - -
At the beginning of each season, i ask that each person with a Band stallion, fill out this form.
Code:
Who's Band:
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:
Anything else Important?:

1. All of Admin's Rules Apply.
2. The all cheesy rule! Have Fun!
3. Be respectful, of course.
4. I have the authority to accept or decline you; as well as make more, or take away rules. I think this is actually very little rules compared to what their used to be.
5. No killing another horse, unless it is cleared by both parties.
6 You may have pictures from Google, so long as it is credited to the owner, or yourself if you are the owner.
Full Name:
Nickname:
Band or Loner:
Rank in said band:
Foals:
Personality: (i would like it to be described, but if you want to RP to gain the personality it is fine)
Small Tad of history:
Looks:

Stallions
Code:
Full Name:
Nickname:
Bachelor or Band Leader:
Foals:
Personality: (i would like it to be described, but f you want to RP to gain the personality it is fine)
Small Tad of History:
Looks:

Foals
Code:
Full Name:
Nickname:
Mother:
Father:
Band:
Personality: (saying that it is developing it perfectly fine)
Any Small Tads of History:
Looks:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Banners
All are currently by me

Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One 173396-1

Code:
[url=http://myhorsez.forumotion.com/t7-battle-of-the-lands-wild-horse-rp-part-one][img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc397/Tribal-Wolf-Lover/173396-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Battle-of-the-Lands-Banner--1

Code:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=712437][img]http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k631/EchoZHaloManiac/Battle%20of%20the%20Lands%20Siggies/Battle-of-the-Lands-Banner--1.gif[/img][/url]
They say part three, just ignore that! Wink
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Contents:
Rules and Forms
Band Ranks [You are here.]
Recaps
~
Wild's Band
Lead Stallion: Thor (Admin)
Lead Mare: Angel (Admin)
Mares:
Colt's: Wild at heart (Admin)
Fillies:

Loner Mares
None

Bachelor's
None

Bachelor Note: I will add more when it is needed. It is up to you to let me know if your Stallion gains a mare, or if a foal is born. If you do not let me know; I'll have no idea that it has happened. And nobody likes that now do they? :/
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Contents:
Rules and Forms
Band Ranks
Recaps [You are here.]
~
Recaps

Thursday, August 11th:
- So far today, Angel has been taken in by Admin, and are having him listen to the angry voice in his head.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Role-play currently open. Wink
You can start role-playing now, AFTER you send me you forms (unless you've already done that Wink )
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Thor was crossing the river when he came upon a loner mare. He neighed to her, and she put her head up slowly, to look at the big muscular stallion coming at her, trotting. He came closer to her, and started to court her. She whipped around, should her butt to him, and kicked. A warning to leave, but Thor, the brave one decided to ignore the warning and try again. She was furious and tried to run away, but Thor was much faster then the mare. She stopped short, and decided she had no where to go, since she was on the edge of a mountain with a forty-foot drop, so yeah, she didn't have a choice but to accept defeat to the brave stallion. Thor told her about himself, on their way back to his territory. Thor was going up his mountain, when he saw the lone stallions that used to be in his heard. They took every horse he had. He found that his trustful horse, a stallion named "Killer" was the leader of the gang. Thor got so furious that he accidentally struck the mare next to him. She yelped, and that got the gangs attention. They saw Thor, and Killer knew Thor was much, much, much stronger than the gang members, including Killer himself. Killer told the gang to surround the mare and attack Thor. And they did, and guess what? They where all dead in a count of three minutes... or two. Angel stared at the brave and tough stallion, and knew if she tried to fight him, she would end up like those stallions.
A few years passed and Angel gave birth to a beautiful dun colt. Thor and Angel named him Wild at heart (Wild), and they both knew he would be a good... or better yet, great lead stallion. Thor told Angel that once Wild was two, he would have to be kicked out and create his own herd, one step at a time. Angel begged Thor not to, but it was the ancient law of the wild horses, so he had only one choice... deny her pleas.
Back to top Go down
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 pm

As Thor waited for his new herd member, Sasha, to foal, Wild attacked Thor. Thor knocked his son down. Thor neighed a warning, making Wild take off towards his 'Bachelor Band'. Because of Thor's bloodline, the Bachelor Bands' previous leader made Wild the Bachelor Band leader. The Bachelor Band didn't object, seeing that he was Thor's son and of Wild's muscles and powerful strength. Wild stared at his father coldly, snorting something Thor didn't understand, nor really hear, but Angel was closest to Wild. Angel sneaked away from her son, soon galloping back towards Thor. Thor snorted a warning again, warning the Bachelor Band to leave. The band noticed the warning and galloped off- except for Wild. Wild stood his ground. Angel backed away, warning her son not to do it. Wild snorted and scratched his hoof against the ground, a warning for Thor to back off. As usual, Thor didn't. "You aren't what we foresaw, Wild." Angel whinnied. "Leave, find another herd to take control of." Thor snorted. "Leave my herd alone. This isn't your birth-herd anymore, Wild. We are enemies, now. Leave. No more bloodshed is needed to be spilt." Thor snorted understandingly. "I know- we know how you feel, Wild. We where kicked from our herds, too. There was no need for Angel, since her father was the leader, and Angel didn't care for her father, she didn't need him, nor did she trust him. So she was kicked out. Lead stallions do not want other stallions in their herds for a reason. So the other stallion doesn't know the lead stallions' weaknesses, so the stallion has an advantage. And, so when the lead stallion leaves to watch at a high land, the other stallion doesn't take the herd. There are reasons of why lead stallions don't allow stallions within their herds. And they are very good reasons. Bachelor herds are very different. Leave, Wild. I was kicked because of those very reasons- every wild stallions is or was! You can go ask every herd leader- although they wouldn't like you- that very question!" Thor snorted. Wild hesitated, then finally gave in. "Fine. But if I ever get a herd, leave me alone." Wild neighed. "No. That isn't the point, Wild! The point is is that other stallions have to enlarge their herds, so they take from other herds. Thor is the best at protecting his herd along with me at his side. So you best stay well away from this herd, Wild, or nothing good will come from it." Angel snorted aggressively. Wild looked taken aback at his mother's aggressiveness. Thor and Angel where staring at him coldly. Wild hesitated, then back away and galloped off. Too scared to look back. Angel shook her head in disbelief. Why was it so hard for Wild to understand? Angel thought, but no advice was given to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One   Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Lands | Wild Horse RP | Part One
Page 1 of 1